BBL Recovery- Why are Compression garments Important?
The proper Post-Op Recovery Item is a crucial element to The Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure. Protecting the Fat just Transferred and sculpting the surrounding area are key to the soft uplift and definition you are after. The New SC-320 Brazilian High Back Above-the-Knee Girdle from Contemporary Design Inc. features lightweight cotton over the gluteal area that provides coverage without compression and a built-in butt lift enhancement on the upper thighs. It also incorporates our exclusive Sculptures Liposuction Foam ™ above the gluteal area for enhanced reinforcement and contouring. This foam helps sculpt the small of the back – essential in creating perfect, voluptuous curves.
• Full body support from the top of the back, down the buttock and thigh area, and up through the mid-section while lifting under the buttocks.
• Open bust design.
• High back addresses troublesome “bra fat” areas and flanks.
• Hook and eye shoulder straps adjust for a custom fit.
• Open crotch design.
• Features hook & eye center closure for easy application and adjustability.
• Features our breathable Sateen fabric that is antimicrobial, self-wicking and the ultimate in comfort and control for an even, contoured fit.
Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery: Why Are Compression Garments Important? an informational video by Bob Basu, MD, FACS explains what a Brazilian butt lift is and why a compression garments is so important for recovery.
To View Click Here: BBL Recovery- Why are compression garments important